Brits for Tunisia Holidays 2018

  Officials optimistic about 2018…

+VIDEO BelowThomas Cook returns to Tunisia…

Britain’s Security Minister Ben Wallace on Friday praised efforts by Tunisia to boost security and said he expects a return of tourists from his country, two-and-a-half years after a terror attack on a beach in which 30 Britons were killed.

“It’s been really impressive what I’ve seen over the last few days,” Wallace told reporters in Tunis. “I look forward to the fact there’s gonna be lots more British people coming in the next few weeks.”-Britain’s Security Minister Ben Wallace

Tunisia Security Recap

In June 2015, a gunman killed 38 people, including 30 British tourists, in a shooting spree at a beach resort at Port Al Kantaoui near Sousse.
The attack, one of three that shook Tunisia that year, was claimed by Daesh group.
It prompted Britain to impose a warning against “all but essential travel” to Tunisia.
Last July, Britain lifted the travel warning for virtually all of Tunisia’s Mediterranean coastline following “security improvements” in the North African country.

Travel Safety Tips

Safety Travel Tips from Experts

All eyes on next season…

In August last year, British travel group Thomas Cook, said it would resume organizing holidays to Tunisia.
Tunisian Foreign Minister Khemaies Jhinaoui said London’s decision to ease the travel ban “has had a positive impact”.
“God willing, the next season will see an influx of British tourists in Tunisia,” he said, speaking to reporters alongside Wallace.


Thomas cook resumes Tunisia holidays after beach attack

Security Risk Monitoring in Tunisia

Get access to real-time security information today.

Request a FREE TRIAL of our Tactical Reports  that are always ahead of the news. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *